• Patron – in- Chief. Operations of PRC Mohali are executed under the benevolence of the General Officer Commanding -in-Chief Western Command, in his ex-officio capacity.
• Patron. Chief of Staff Headquarters Western Command in his ex-officio capacity as Patron, PRC.
• Chairman of the PRC Management Committee. MG AOC or any other officer in his /her ex-officio capacity, so nominated at the discretion of the Patron-in-Chief.
• Director. Appointed by the chairman after approval Patron-in-Chief to oversee the day-to-day administration of the Centre.
• Institutional Management Committee (IMC). IMC PRC deals with all matters of policy and finance. It enjoys all rights to review/change any rules and regulations governing the PRC after due concurrence by the Patron and approval by Patron-in-Chief.
• Composition. All the members of IMC hold membership by virtue of the posts held and discharge duties specific to IMC in ex-officio capacity. They derive neither pecuniary nor any other benefits from holding these posts or discharging duties associated with the posts in the IMC. The IMC constitutes the following: -
1. Patron-in-Chief : GOC-in-C Western Command
2. Patron : Chief of Staff, Headquarters Western Command
3. Chairman : MG AOC Headquarters Western Command
4. Executive Members
(a) Brigadier (A) Headquarters Western Command
(b) Secretary /Representative Kendriya Sainik Board
(c) Representative Adjutant Generals Branch Army Headquarters
(d) Station Commander Military Station Chandimandir
(e) Director Recruiting Zone (West)
(f) Senior Advisor Orthopaedics CH (WC)
(g) Senior Orthopaedic Surgeon CH (WC)
(h) Garrison Engineer Chandigarh
(j) Director Rajiya Sainik Board (RSB),Punjab
(k) Secretary RSB Haryana
(xi) Director RSB Himachal Pradesh
(l) Secretary/Director PRC Mohali
(m) Advisory Members
(i) Maj Gen SK Razdan (Retd)
(ii) Maj HPS Ahluwalia (Retd)
• Objective. Empower and rehabilitate quadriplegic and paraplegic Ex-servicemen (ESM) and make them self-reliant.